Celestial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DDO Main Classes

3 posters

Go down

DDO Main Classes Empty DDO Main Classes

Post  Firene Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:15 pm

Please let us know what main class and class style you've chosen so we can try not to double up. =3 You can find out more about classes here.

Basic breakdown -

Physical Classes:
Barbarian - very good phys attack, and the main attacking class.
Paladin - an offensive and defensive class with some healing abilities mixed in. Makes for the best tank
Fighter - A physical fighter that can use many different kinds of armor and weapons, making them a good choice for players who like to make their own style of fighting

Spell Classes:
Cleric - The 'healer' class. They also get a wide variety of buffs for allies and debuffs for enemies. They have the ability to change their spells at taverns, which is handy and free.
Sorcerer - Sorcerers learn spells without training, but can only cast a fixed number. However they have great damage over time. They can only change spells every few days, and it's somewhat expensive.
Wizard - Wizards can learn a huge variety of spells and can fine tune their spell list to the task. They can assist the party, summon allies, or destroy opponents with the power of the elements.

Specialty:
Bard - Similar to the DoMO muse, the bard can play songs to help boost alley stats or even confuse enemies. They have the ability to use some spells but they can only change them once every few days, and it costs a huge sum of gold to do so.
Ranger - Rangers can act as scouts, and are very versatile fighters. They can wield two weapons or a bow effectively
Rouge - Rouges are able to find and disarm traps, and find special walls where treasure may be hidden. They're very handy to have in the party as you can get much more loot and take less damage in the long run with an experienced rouge

I myself am going to be a cleric with the font of healing specialty
Fade is a Barbarian with the savage of the wind specialty
Firene
Firene

Back to top Go down

DDO Main Classes Empty Re: DDO Main Classes

Post  Kakashi Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:20 pm

i gone with Paladin working on tanking build
Kakashi
Kakashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesshi Sun May 02, 2010 8:55 am

I think.. I'm more of a Wizard, (cleric sometimes), and my mule.... a bard (definitely), and a Paladin in training....
<:3
Aesshi
Aesshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum