Celestial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMO for pvp people

3 posters

Go down

MMO for pvp people Empty MMO for pvp people

Post  Kakashi Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:54 pm

As some of us been playing some PVP MMO we like to invite more ppl into joining us play some matches together.
It don't have to be a big thing just 4 the ppl that is a fan of PVP events.

List of games we playing so far
league of legends
Fantasy Earth Zero

If any1 want to add a PVP game to the list feel free to
Kakashi
Kakashi

Back to top Go down

MMO for pvp people Empty Re: MMO for pvp people

Post  Kakashi Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Fantasy Earth Zero is a 3rd-person action-MMORPG. There is a large emphasis on PvP on a massive scale. Armies of up to 50 players, each from their own Kingdom, can go head to head in a type of war known as "Kingdom vs. Kingdom." The KvK battles are balanced so that, on the battlefield, one side will have 50 players max and the opposing side will have 50 players. KvK battles are all held on the same server.

At character creation, they create a male/female scout, warrior, or sorcerer. Then, players must choose their allegiance; the Kingdom that they will fight for. This determines the King or ruler that speaks to the player on the battlefield and in towns.

You can also create clan/guilds to play with friends and cooperate with other people. These groups give special benefits.

One of the features of FEZ, that makes it different from most other fantasy-setting MMOs on the Free-to-Play market, is that attacks must be aimed manually and there is no auto-attack. Players manually aim at their opponent and then click the left mouse button to attack. Various special abilities become available to the player as they level up and gain Skill Points. Skill Points are spent to learn new abilities.
Kakashi
Kakashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Fade Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:33 am

I've played both, I love league of legends, very balanced pvp. Fez is also a lot of fun, keep in mind they are both pvp based, with no real option for pve, and they are both ruthlessly hard.

If anyones interested, let either me or kaki know.
Fade
Fade

Back to top Go down

Post  Souleas Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:18 pm

ive played fez in the past, i have a female archer named V13 if anyone has seen me before about a year ago XD
and yes i was bored and made a female character for the giggles but then i really liked archer so it became my main. it happens

Souleas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum